Anushree Greentech India Pvt. Ltd.is a key player of the market; kindly, share your success story with us.
ANUSHREE GREENTECH INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED (AGIPL) is on the forefront of the expanding field of renewable sector. A global company with resources and professionals that can handle all aspects of your organization’s power needs. The company performs as a strong, consistent, multi-faceted organization aiming to achieve international standards and marks a presence in the
* SOLAR ENERGY expertise in Design, Manufacturing, Engineering, Installing and
commissioning of both Solar Thermal Systems and Solar Photovoltaic.
* MANUFACTURING-Solar Products
* EPC services for solar power projects
Since our our inception, outfitted with the ultra-modern technologies, we have developed most efficient range of solar powering devices. Appreciated for low cost maintenance as well as effective performance, offered range of Solar Products & Equipment are very robustly constructed.
2. What are the products offers by Anushree Greentech India Pvt.Ltd., have you launched any new product recently?
We have emerged as a globally renowned manufacturer, exporter and supplier of solar products and solar equipment such as
• Solar Steam Cooking
• Solar Water Heating
• Solar Inverter
• Solar Fencing
• Solar Home Lighting Systems
• Solar Rooftop
• Solar Lantern
• Solar Street Light
• Solar Pool Heating
• Solar Pump Sets
• Solar power plants
• Solar air conditioners
• Dc solar re-chargeable fan
• Solar wind hybrid system
• Solar garden lights
• Solar gadgets
3. What is the strength of your company and value propositions?
ANUSHREE specializes in cutting-edge research, development & production of solar products and is committed to technological innovation in our products & solutions.
Combining cutting-edge technology and the top talent of the Solar industry, Anushree brings quality products and superior service to customers around the world. With a presence in both developed and emerging global.
4. The government is focusing on renewable energy and making policies for the same, is it helping in the growth of the industry?
5. What are your expectations from Renewable Energy India (REI) Expo, 2019?
To conquer new era in solar and Renewable Energy business tie ups.
6. “After sales service” is an important issue faced by the customers, how your company is addressing this issue?
We have a dedicated Service Team. After sales service plays an important role in customer satisfaction and customer retention. It generates loyal customers.Customers start believing in the brand and get associated with the organization for a longer duration. They speak good about the organization and its products.A satisfied and happy customer brings more individuals and eventually more revenues for the organization.After sales service plays a pivotal role in strengthening the bond between the organization and customers.
7. Could you brief us about the current market scenario of ‘Solar PV’ industry and what are the challenges faced by the industry?
Solar energy is an important constituent of Renewable Energy which is getting attention from both, policy makers as well as scientists as an alternative source due its wider “availability” along with “affordability”.The issues relate to India’s conflicting desires to procure cheap solar equipment, on the one hand, and to encourage a domestic manufacturing base through imposition of import duties, on the other. The latter means slower capacity additions and higher tariffs in the short run. The other is the expectation by power buyers, mainly state-owned utilities, that solar power will be available at dirt-cheap rates in all parts of the country, when the cost of generating solar power can vary vastly depend.
8. What will be the situation of the solar powered equipments industry in coming years? Where you see yourself in next 5 years?
Its very competitive when compared price and quality. We want to see ourselves in top ten companies in India.