04 Oct 2019
The three-day Renewable Energy India Expo(REI) has concluded satisfactorily on Sept. 20, 2019, gathering more than 1000 enterprises globally with theirbest products and latest technologies. Ginlong Technologies, home of the Solis Inverterswas invited to participate in REI with latest inverter fifth generation technology platform.Thank you all for taking time to visit our booth 5.172 todiscuss the advanced technology and development trend of the current renewableenergyindustryduring REI.
Ginlong (Solis) featured the PV system solutions widely used in Residential, Smart Home, Commercial and Industrial, and Utility Cases at REI 2019.
1. Residential: Your strategic partner for solutions that last.
Solis single phase inverter from 700W-10kW.
2. Smart Home: Maximize self-consumption with unique design flexibility
Solis energy storage inverter from 3kW-5kW. Compatible with both lead-acid battery and li-ion battery.
3. Commercial & Industrial: Designed for flexibility & higher yield
Solis three phase inverter from 5kW-136kW. 10 MPPT design with precise MPPT algorithm, maximum efficiency up to 99%.50% DC overload, 13A input for each PV string.
The Solis 80kW features built-in string monitoring, which measures all string parameters for quick fault isolation and system commissioning. An integrated smart I/V curve scanning feature helps detect such string faults as panel mismatch and shading, decreasing O&M time and increasing system energy yield. DC fuses on both positive and negative inputs protect the inverter and DC cables, while built-in replicable DC and AC Type II surge protection devices (SPD) safeguard during power surges, further ensuring system availability. Lastly, Type I SPD protection is also available to shield against damage from frequent surges and lightning strikes.
4. Utility: Maximum Uptime. Maximum ROI. Designed for higher energy yield, the Solis 125kW offers unique advantages including:
· 33% higher DC string voltage than 1000V systems, resulting in higher energy density and lower installation costs
· 99.1% maximum efficiency -- one of the highest in the market
· 20 DC inputs results in DC to AC ratios up to 150% for greater energy generation during lower irradiance conditions
· Optional AC combiner connects two-125kW units into a 250K system, substantially reducing AC cable costs
As the brand new model of Ginlong (Solis) at REI 2019, Solis Commerical & Industrial Solution never stops the flow of people in front of it.
With an award-winning R&D group focused on PV string inverters and related technologies, Ginlong (Solis) is delivering innovation, better value and a superior after-sales service experience for their customers worldwide in the past 15 years. Up to now?Ginlong(Solis) has accumulated many high-quality customers and partners over 100 countries and regions such as Asia, Europe, America, and Australia and etc. Ginlong (Solis) will continue to meet the needs of India market with high efficiency &reliability inverters. Ginlong (Solis) are committed to the idea of sustainability. We sincerely promote and practice the green way of life and continue the development of the renewable energy all over the world. With their global footprint, Ginlong (Solis) is dedicated to supporting its planet's transition to a more sustainable future.